First American Lutheran
On June 17 the Reopening Committee met and they made the following changes:
1. Fully vaccinated, no masks required.
2. Unvaccinated, masks are recommended.
3. The offering plate, masks, and sanitizer will remain available in the Narthex.
4. Pew dividers have been removed and folks are able to sit where they would like.
5. Single serve communion cups will continue.
I hereby command you:
Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed,
for the Lord God is with you wherever you go.